Thursday, December 12, 2013

Second Life




So this is my final version of my Second Life avatar for my final project.  This made my pull my hair both figuratively and literally. I had look up tutorials and nothing was working for me. So I said, "screw-it." and figure things out for my self along with another classmate of mine and things slowly started to come together. After hours on end, I have completed  myself on second life. Next screen shots are working progress to the final product.




Next screen shots are my item I made. A UFO enemy from the Kirby game series. I love this enemy and deiced to give him a little twist. I gave him a metal looking texture and a glowing effect.


Finally we have my fantasy character "Gex." Gex is an avatar that was made up a long time ago. He is with an organization that go to world/alternate dimensions on mission for him and him alone. He has the  power to manipluate any metal he so desire and and uses a staff that can morph into any melee weapon he want' His body is that of a doll. So I decided to make his skin like that of wood/doll. His coat was brought and I made his staff. Here is a picture and what he looks like in Second Life.



 Here are the skins I used for my charaters.


No comments:

Post a Comment