Thursday, October 23, 2014

Video Triptych

My triptych video is me driving my around in a circle from different  points views (One in the back of the truck, one on the side walk and one on a hill. I shot the videos with a canon T3 Rebel. The idea I had was in life we all go through a series of life choice and take different path, sometimes they can lead you to places, other times you go in circles and end up back where you started. I wanted to replicate that in the form of a truck as it is "you vehicle in life" (Kind of like the car in The Game of Life board game) In the middle video you see the camera shaky and going through bumps, as they represent the "bumps" in life we go through. Over all I think I capture what I wanted to go for and represent the idea I had for this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment