Friday, December 19, 2014

Photography and Accident Response

Photography and Accident Response

            After reading the "Notes on Photography & Accident" by Moyra Davey this was an article I felt a bit confused on. Throughout the whole article, she talked about other events about her life while talking about the accidental photo. I actually based my final project on this article because I found it to be a complex thought process and to also try to find that accidental photo myself. While I didn't have no success, I figured that it was not going to be that easy let along it something you have to final natural with no thought process. The article also talked about how for some photos that we take, we don't really take pictures of things we normally don't take like graphite, destroyed landscapes, or something that is unpleasant. Also for some photos, they Photoshop out the unpleasantries like an ugly building or something along those lines. With my project, I decided to take photos based on a random system, no matter what I take photos of, it was all based on a random system.  Still trying to read this article, I felt I didn't fully understand what the whole meaning behind the article was about, just bits and pieces. Still in was an intriguing article to read and it was a fun project to do based on this said reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment