Wednesday, May 13, 2015

3D Model Project



Eric T Franklin
Clint Sleeper
Artist Statement
4/5/15

3D Project
                For this project we were task to create a 3D model and to use it in a video. I decided to create Pac-Man. Not only was he simple but I had an idea of how I was going to use him. My idea was going to involve procrastination and gamers. The video will involve a college gamer trying to do a paper and he is interrupted by Pac-Man trying to persuade him  into playing games when he know he has to do a paper and it needs to be done as soon as possible. Then ending result is the gamer getting fed-up and throws Pac-Man into the closet to get rid of the distraction and going back to his paper. My meaning behind the video is that college (if not) most students have trouble with procrastination and have in some shape way or form have a figure to represent the little procrastination troll they have. My end project and results are this:




No comments:

Post a Comment